There are many bohemian style wedding dresses that a bride can choose when planning for their special day. In addition, bohemian style dresses can be mix with other styles. For instance, you can create a Vintage Bohemian Style, a Beach Bohemian Style or any other style where you can feel totally carefree and relaxed.
Bohemian style dresses encourage the bride to make the event a true statement of her personality. However, it is important to remember that if you choose to mix and match you have to understand how to work the combined styles together.
Bohemian style wedding dresses are usually romantic, stylish, trendy, displaying an ethereal elegance. Thus, it is a popular choice for most brides who are free-spirited.
The Bohemian style is as much about comfort as self-expression. Therefore, it doesn’t care much about how expensive or how popular the style: it cares about expressing yourself.
Tips in wearing bohemian style wedding dresses:
- Lace is the biggest dress trend for a bohemian theme; it adds romance and fancy with minimal effort. You may consider long whimsical dress with lace details on the sleeves. Or, a sweet short gown.
- If you’re to show off your creative side, consider off the shoulder looks. The way you style yourself is a great opportunity to make your wedding photos stand out. Most importantly, stay true to your personal style.
- Long gown with bohemian touches like lace embroidery with wide bell sleeves leaves bride feeling confident and laid back.
- For this style, try a trendy two-piece dress. And for a modern look, ensure the skirt starts above your belly button.
For a bohemian beach wedding.
- Try a backless lace cap sleeve gown with crystal beadings.
- Footwear is not necessary, because the warm sand barefoot walk is much more convenient. You can also wear a barefoot sandals decorated with pearls, ribbons or flowers.
- Bohemian-hippie dresses can be decorated with fringe, lace and embroidery, for accessories girls may use large bracelets, necklaces, rings, or customized jewelry.
- A long sleeved modest gown will make nearly everyone definitely turn heads. Plus, the bodice detail creates the hippie chic look which is stunning.
Vintage Style Bohemian Wedding Dresses.
- For gowns shades of colors, not necessarily pastel shades. You may choose colors like pink, yellow, or light green dress with major enhancements in color
- Try a gypsy wedding dress decorated with headdress of hair, bulky hairpins, hoops, or fresh flowers. You might also go on an open shoulders and massive accessories: a gypsy belt at the waist or a gypsy shawl carelessly thrown over the shoulders. In this way there are no limitations, freedom of self-expression is encouraged.
Tips on putting hairstyle accessories:
- If you choose to be a Boho-chic bride you could not only have flowers in your bouquet. No matter how simple the dress looks, fresh flowers as a garland on your head will always make a big statement, along with making you feel just as beautiful as you already look.
- Select from a variety of vibrant and fragrant flowers. Choose one that will fit your wedding color theme just right.
- If you prefer a simple look, a small arrangement placed on the side of your hairstyle will suit you perfectly.
- For a bohemian braided up-do, accentuate it with some flowers rich in profound colors
Tips on accessorizing your wedding dress:
- Accessories add an exceptional touch to your look, but even one too many can be over-the-top with an already-embellished gown.
- Take a list of your gown’s stand-out features and then base your choices around them.
- If your dress has an ornate neckline, opt for a pair of drop earrings instead of a necklace.
- For a gown with a simpler style, try a bold statement necklace or a fascinator.
- When it comes to earrings, take a cue from your hairstyle. If you’re leaving your hair down and over your ears, small studs or drops will do. But for an updo, you might want something a little more dramatic, like a pair of danglers.
Wearing jeweled gypsy headpieces, being barefoot with anklets and rocking a rustic embellished dress symbolizes a carefree soul.
This style is perfect for brides that love crowns of flowers and want to go for a romantic, retro look. Also, it work for couples that keep up to date with current trends and want to create something that goes beyond some of the traditional typical of a wedding ceremony.
In a modern day wedding, the more unique, the better and there is something about bohemian style wedding dresses that are so original and free-spirited.
This article was first published at yestoloveweddings.wordpress.com